Souq’s CEO on Building an E-Commerce Powerhouse in the centre East

Souq’s CEO on Building an E-Commerce Powerhouse in the centre East The B2C Change We made the change to A b2c-only business, soon after Wisam Daoud joined up with us as CTO from eBay. We announced though they collectively accounted for approximately 80% of the company’s business (fixed-price sales accounted for the remaining 20%) that… Continue reading Souq’s CEO on Building an E-Commerce Powerhouse in the centre East