The Assistant Director of Spiritual development creates upperclassmen/commuter particular, and graduate pupil specific religious development possibilities, in addition to extra student Christian leadership development and pastoral care possibilities.
The beginning date for the Assistant Director. Application review shall start
- Create and supply class-specific religious development development mainly for upper-class and graduate pupils.
- Act as the UM liaison to, and oversee the ongoing work of, all graduate Faith Development businesses (e.g. Pharmacy Christian Fellowship; Christian Legal Community; Occupational Treatment Christian Fellowship; Bodily Treatment Christian Fellowship, InterVarsity Graduate Fellowship).
- Oversee Graduate Mentoring Program, linking graduate students with Christian specialists inside their fields that are respective.
- Oversee service/outreach opportunities for graduate pupils.
- Oversee formation that is spiritual for graduate pupils ( e.g. worship evenings and WellCore activities)
- Works together Belmont graduate colleges and divisions to produce and perform spiritually developing tasks particular with their areas ( ag e.g. Spirituality and Healthcare; Your Faith plus the Music Industry).
- Create and administrate Christian leadership opportunities for pupils together with the BOLD workplace.
- Generate new-and increase on current-community, church and para-church partnerships.
- Create and engagement that is deepen for pupils with regional Christian businesses though internships and mentoring senior soulmates online dating experiences.
- Co-lead UM sponsored occasions as required incorporating, yet not restricted to: religious Emphasis days, UM leadership retreats, Outreach experiences, as well as on campus worship experiences.
- Offer specific pastoral care and religious way.
- Partner with universities and divisions across campus to ascertain further engagement in spiritually developing tasks certain with their areas.
- Provide on different campus wide committees as appropriate. Favorably and properly express Belmont at denominational and ministerial tasks.
- A residential based-service oriented, living/learning Christian community oversee the Service Year program.
- Offer the faith development of staff and faculty as appropriate.
- The above mentioned statements describe the work’s crucial duties and needs. They may not be a list that is exhaustive of duties that could be assigned to work incumbents.
Needed Qualifications:Belmont University seeks to attract and retain highly qualified faculty and staff that share the University’s values and certainly will donate to its objective and eyesight to be always a frontrunner among training universities joining together the most readily useful of liberal arts and education that is professional a Christian community of learning and solution.
- Should have individual relationship with Jesus Christ and stay earnestly taking part in a local Christian church.
- Must display self-initiative, readiness, and work that is responsible.
- Must have exceptional administrative and skills that are interpersonal.
Necessary EducationBachelor’s Degree from accredited college that is four-year college needed. Master’s Degree preferred.
Needed ExperienceMinimum 2 yrs experience with campus ministry, or field that is related.
Belmont University is really a community that is christian. The college faculty, management, and staff uphold Jesus due to the fact Christ and also as the measure for many things. As being a grouped community wanting to uphold Christian requirements of morality, ethics, and conduct, Belmont University holds high objectives of every individual who chooses to participate the city. In conformity with federal legislation, including conditions of Title IX of this Education Amendments, Titles VI and VII regarding the Civil Rights Act, age Discrimination in Employment Act, and Sections 504 associated with the Rehabilitation Act /the United states with Disabilities Act, Belmont University will not discriminate on such basis as battle, intercourse, color, nationwide or cultural beginning, age, impairment, armed forces solution, or intimate orientation in its management of training policies, programs or tasks; its admissions policies; or work. In keeping with applicable rights that are civil, the University seeks workers of Christian faith that are focused on the objective of this University. Follow this link for more information.
Belmont’s workplace of hr will conduct ongoing evaluations associated with means in which prospects for work are looked for, to your end that the pool of prospects should include qualified ladies, minorities, veterans and disabled people. Belmont University is definitely an equal possibility manager under all relevant civil legal rights guidelines.